You will be in charge of new application from a BA role. Develop new solutions between the business group to the development teams. Problem Solver. Lead the team from a BA role. Will be working with multiple development teams both inhouse and off shore. Middle seat to define solutions to build the story boards to be developed.
The Business Analyst is responsible to work with the business teams and the product owner to investigate and analyze issues, document business requirements, and work with the development teams to create and execute test plans and deploy new versions of our applications.
This role will consult with Application Support Specialist on application cases needing key subject matter expertise, and for complex cases work directly with end users to understand issues, offer temporary work around, as well as collect information for new enhancements to correct application issues discovered by the end users.
Relocation expenses are not covered by client
Remote Option available
No Work Visa Option
* 5+ Years as a Business Analyst supporting IT
* Hybrid work setting remote and onsite.
* Comfortable working with end users and developers
* Ability to diagram data flows and mock-up application windows to include in functional specs to lead to discussions further.
* Travel up to 10% per year depending on project.
* Ability to communicate technical concepts in business terms.
* Working with offshore teams