Region: United States
Chief Information Officer of a large public university with 20+ years as a leader in Information Technology.
Robert is currently the Chief Information Officer of a large public university with 20+ years as a leader in Information Technology. His career highlights reveal major ERP implementations, consultations in energy, financial, and transportation industries; architected, coded, tested and released applications ranging from point of sale to imaging. He started a corporation processing SEC filings with 15 years of positive profits.
Summary of Qualifications
* Thorough understanding and appreciation of higher education operations.
* Extensive record of strategic technology planning and implementation.
* Experienced in restructuring organizations to meet changing needs.
* Successful development of service oriented, well-disciplined organizations.
* Chaired and served on countless academic and administrative committees.
* Broad experience in risk management, disaster recovery and security.
* Member of Texas CIO Information Technology Council for Higher Education (ITCHE).
* Highly effective communicator with the ability to convey complex ideas to any audience.
Ph.D. in Administration with an emphasis in statistics
MBA in finance
Served in the Air Force