Profile ID: 9309
Jen’s is a unique senior executive having both a business and technical background with deep experience from the boardroom to technical delivery. She is an exceptional strategist with an extraordinary ability to turn complex problems within struggling organizations into success stories.
For 25 years she has enabled CEO’s, Board of Directors and shareholders to realize substantial monetary gains while positioning companies to be industry leaders in a highly competitive global marketplace. Her key strengths include:
• Enterprise automation
• Emerging technologies advisement (i.e., Blockchain, Smart Contracts, AI, Cloud, et al)
• Turnaround Efforts
• Board of Director Management
• Interim or FTE C-Suite Executive
• Business and IT transformation
• New revenue streams via new market sectors or customers
• Process improvements
• Cost containment efforts
• Risk Mitigation
• Business and IT Strategy, planning and deployment
• Business development
• Growth Strategies
• Complex software development and infrastructure delivery or turnaround
• Hiring high performance teams with ability to pull resources from her vast personal network
• Cyber Security Strategy
• Product re-engineering and product development
• Data Governance, Audit and Compliance
• Strategic Partnerships
• Onshore/Offshore Vendor Management
Jen has a BA in Political Science, minor in Justice Studies, Associates in Criminal Justice and a list of certifications that include:
- Financial Services Management Banking Executive’s Simulation Seminar
- SANS Institute: Advanced incident Handling & Hacker Exploits Security Certification
- Public Planning & Budgeting Certificate
- Anti-Money Laundering/Anti-Terrorist Financing & Sanctions Certificate
- Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Certificate
- Project Management Certification
- Niku Clarity Certification
- Holden Executive Sales Training
- Executive Sales Methodology Training
- Privacy & Information Security Certification
- Midrange Operations Certification
- Midrange Security Certification
- Advanced AS400 Security Certification
- Midrange Database Certification
- Midrange Query Certification
- Database Management & Design Certificate
- Internet Banking Certification
- Electronic Bill Payment Certification
- SkyBox Security Suite Training
Executive Performance & Accomplishments
- 30% budget reduction year one as COO of an inherited 300M P&L and 3000 international employees via realigned excessive and ill-suited staff, renegotiated company property lease agreements, renegotiated vendor contracts, instilled limitations on travel and executive charge card expenses, used a personal network of high-end consultants with lower rate cards to eliminate additional hires. Eliminated costly and/or overlapping projects in PMO, deployed training program for Research Call Center to alleviate excessive and costly attrition rates while also acted simultaneously as CTO for the organization to avoid upfront additional executive salary.
- Provided enterprise program rescue, M&A, business automation and turnaround efforts for 750M+ retirement services division entailing four company acquisitions needing data normalizing, migration and agile software development of a consumer online product. Responsible for the management of 500 employees, contractors and third-party vendors both domestic and offshore to include Cognizant and Sapiens.
- As a trusted adviser for a retiring CEO presented Private Equity firm as a buyer with a 400% increase in acquisition purchase price via presenting PE firm with recommended strategy roadmap and recommendations for internal operational business transformation efforts.
- Provided 50M of net new healthcare sales using her personal network within the initial 3 months of consultancy for struggling company in need of major business transformation and revenue. This was the first impactful sale within the company’s healthcare vertical after years and millions spent attempting to break into the vertical.
- Acted as a trusted adviser and executive team member to deploy the first RHIO (HIE) in the nation under the HEAL1 Grant involving the interoperability of 2 hospitals (3rd largest teaching hospital in the nation), 2 payers, 3 home care agencies, and 4 nursing homes.
- As COO provided investor assistance to acquire 10M of investor funding month 1 and 5M in following 3 months for International Startup.
- As interim CTO provided 12M cost savings year 1 via re-engineered boxed software product into online product offering & payment processing solution.
- Hired by CIO of Fortune 100 insurance company as a trusted adviser to provide the investigation into 50M program losses led by Big 4 consulting firms affecting customers across multiple states. Identified due diligence issues, improper vendor selection, product component needing re-engineering, then hired and led an agile development team to correct the situation.
- Featured in Internet Banking Growth Strategies Magazine for her work in online banking systems.