Back to List
Region: South Central Region, South Eastern Region, FL, KS, MO, NC, SC, TX
Profile ID: 9353
Jason is recognized as one of the premier thought leaders in global technology and operations. He has consistently delivered market leading IT performance and transformational process improvements in the areas of cyber, data analytics, process automation, and cognitive machine learning. Jason is especially known for leading global initiatives and his accomplishments span from amassing several internal companies and industry awards.
Over his 22-year career, Jason has successfully progressed up the ranks in leading roles from Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Director, VP, and SVP. He has managed budgets over $100M with global teams of 600 across different countries and regions throughout the world.
Finally, Jason has lived and worked across the globe, developing trusted partnerships and counterparts in the Americas, Europe, and APAC. His key strengths include: Strategic Initiatives | Digital Transformations | Change Management | Culture Change | Turnaround Leadership | Process Improvement | Financial Regulatory Compliance | Cybersecurity | Big Data & Analytics | Six Sigma (Master Black Belt) | Business Transformation (Digital & Innovative) | Data Analytics | Data Center Management | Enterprise Architecture | Cross-Selling & Marketing | Guidewire Implementations | Budgets and P&L Management | Team Leadership & Development | Strategic Business Planning | IT Infrastructure Development | Technology Strategy | IT PMO Leadership | Presentations and Public Speaking
Jason has a BS in Computer Science and a list of certifications that include:
- IT Master Black Belt Six Sigma – General Electric 2002
- CPCU – AIG Center of Learning 2006
- PMP – PMI 2008
- CISM – ISACA 2013
Executive Performance & Accomplishments
- Completed 30 technology implementations within three years, driving culture change and working successfully with business owners to transform legacy IT to more agile and digital platforms while reducing operating expense by 22%
- Employed Lean Six Sigma as a foundation for improving the customer experience, investing in new digital capabilities and innovation to ensure rapid customer response by building innovative interfaces to gather customer data and mechanisms to deliver content and sales offers through all relevant channels leading to sales agents being 25% more productive.
- Lowered cost of operating model and total cost of ownership by USD $27M in marketing, underwriting, risk management, and claims within 2 years.
- Reduced costs by 12% with new technology solutions that strengthened relationships with regional brokers and customers and improved underwriting and claims capabilities by delivering technology improvements that reduced costs in underwriting, claim services, and marketing by lowering TCO by 17% in consumer and commercial insurance products
- Managed operations and technology across 14 countries for AIG Asia Pacific and delivered $75M in quantified benefits to maximize overall profitability through a new operational business model that enabled management in a low-cost BPO environment within two years.
- Led construction and deployment of a new APAC Data Center in Cyberjaya, Malaysia, which replaced a 15-year-old facility in the Philippines (Manila), improving network services, information security, disaster recovery, business continuity, and virtualization, driving down TCO by 60%
- Managed a 120-member dual-company team in a successful globalization initiative to Manila that delivered $12M cost savings, enabling deployment of 220 employees in a full range of functions
- Consolidated 22 regional service center technology and operational processes into two zonal hubs for strategic disaster recovery, improving workflow management in 10 months, reducing costs by $15M within two years
- Received BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) of the Year Award from The Republic of the Philippines in 2008 by the Tourism Promotions Board (TPB)
- Keynote speaker at the 2016 London Startup Bootcamp (London Fintech Expo) on the technology of natural language processing (NLP) and the work Zurich achieved through partnership with Expert Systems
- Servant Leadership
- Digital Transformation