Back to List
Profile ID: 9048
IT Strategy and Business Management
Transformational IT Leadership
IT Governance, Value Creation and Budgeting
Board of Directors and Investor Presentations
Strategic IT Consulting
ERP / Integrations
Customer Engagement & Experience
Technological and Business Innovation
Complex Program and Project Management
IT Security Best Practices and Risk Management
Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture Management
Senior Executive who specializes driving chaos to order by transforming IT to meet business needs through building high-performing teams, prioritizing value-added activities, promoting transparency and driving change throughout the organization.
Major factors contributing to my success include communicating a vision that served to professionalize IT, and recruiting and developing the right talent to deliver that vision.
Based on an implementation focused foundation, I have built organizations that partner with the business and enable their strategic and tactical initiatives and deliver competitive advantage.
I am recognized as a highly visible leader, coach and mentor whose commitment to others’ development is respected and sought after.
- Recruited by the CEO to transform IT from a reactive “firefighting” unit to a high performance, customer centric team.
- Developed and communicated a 5-year strategic vision leveraging existing investments and emerging technologies.
- Implemented an Executive IT Governance and Decision Making Board providing IT Transparency and driving consensus.
- Re-implemented multiple ERP’s into a centralized model based on common, out of the box, functionality. Reduced customizations by ~ 80 % and drove standardized processes.
- Launched an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and received ISO-27001 certification.
- Migrated the production data center to a private cloud managed service environment. The realized cost reduction was 23% from the in-house model.
- Developed a web based Warehouse Management System that provided streamlined end-to-end processing. This application helped drive an additional $70M in business expansion initiatives.
- Established a PMO and project management discipline that was adopted by the business units.
- Rolled out a Unified Communications (VOIP/Conferencing) platform that reduced telecom costs by 47%.
- IT Strategy and Business Management
- Transformational IT Leadership
- IT Governance, Value Creation and Budgeting
- Board of Directors and Investor Presentations
- Strategic IT Consulting
- ERP / Integrations
- Customer Engagement & Experience
- Technological and Business Innovation
- Complex Program and Project Management
- IT Security Best Practices and Risk Management
- Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture Management
- Supply Chain (Distribution and Warehousing)
- Consumer Products (Retail and Luxury)
- Financial Services (Banking, Investments, Insurance, Leasing)
- Business Development & Sales
- Masters of Business Administration, State University of New York at Albany
- Bachelor of Arts, Business, Rochester Institute of Technology
- PMI /Project Management Professional (PMP)
- ITIL Foundations Certification